Moiseenko Evsey Evseevich
He lived in Leningrad from 1936. He was trained at the Academy of Arts under A. A. Osmerkin and taught at the Academy from 1958, becoming a professor in 1963. Moiseenko developed the theme of romantic heroism, which can be seen his paintings such as The Reds Have Arrived, 1961; Comrades, 1964; Sweet Cherries, 1969; all of which are exhibited in the State Russian Museum in St. Petersburg.» follow pictures
In 1974, Moiseenko was awarded the Lenin Prize. The poetry of the village and city landscapes is demonstrated in Tulsky Lane, Leningrad, 1963, (in the State Russian Museum), while Boys, painted in 1974 and exhibited in the State Tretyakov Gallery captures the romanticism of youth.
In addition, he also painted portraits: portrait of artist A. A. Osmerkin, 1970; portrait of art historian G. V. Kekusheva, 1971, exhibited at the State Russian Museum and still-lives. The series of paintings Memory (1976–80) was awarded the State Prize of the USSR in 1983. During the last years of his life he worked on a series devoted to Alexander Pushkin, to the Poet\'s Memory, 1985. He lived on 56 Suvorovsky Avenue, where a memorial plaque is located. He was buried at Literatorskie Mostki.